CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Sports

Sports has always been helpful to us from the past to the present because of the healthy benefits. It also serves as an entertainment and as a hobby we must have in our daily lives. It varies from the popular down to the extreme sports.

We have the basketball, soccer, baseball, tennis, golf, skate boarding, surfing, badminton, swimming and to name a few.

Among these sports, badminton caught more my attention and time. It is in fact, my most favorite though it is an exhilarating as well as expensive game, I enjoy playing it. Aside from the healthy benefits I get from it, I also gain pride and joy in this game sport. I have joined many tournaments and won that gave honor to my school, to my family and to myself. There were times I lost but still didn’t stop me loving in playing this sport.

So what sports are you in? what ever it is, discipline, effort, dedication, pride and enjoyment are surely the things you can get from it, as well as it makes you fit.

No comments: